There is something you need to know before you look for teacuppoms for sale in PA. That is, how to find a good puppy. Why? Well, because when a Teacup Pomeranian becomes a member of your family, they will stay for a long time. The lifespan of a Teacup Pomeranian is 12 to 16 years, which is why you need to choose a puppy carefully. If you want to know how to do so, just read on.
How to Find a Good Teacup Pomeranian Puppy
When you visit a breeder, keep these things in mind:
- Don’t adopt a puppy that is less than 8 weeks old. A puppy still needs their mother during this time. Forcefully separating them with their mother will lead to behavior issues, which we are sure you don’t want.
- A good puppy is neither underweight nor overweight. Also, don’t adopt a puppy that appears thin buy has a large belly. This is a sign of worms.
- A good puppy has straight, chunky little legs and well-sprung ribcage. While a Teacup Pomeranian puppy is very small, they shouldn’t have fragile bones.
- A good puppy is a healthy one. To ensure that a puppy is healthy, you should check their eyes, nose, ears, and anus. For the eyes, they should be clear and bright. For the nose, there shouldn’t be any kind of discharge coming out. Same goes for the ears. As for the anus, make sure that it is clean without any sore or redness.
- A good puppy has a correct bite. While you are checking the puppy’s bite, also check their gums. A healthy puppy’s gum will have a pink color.
- A good puppy’s coat has a clean, healthy look and feel. A good puppy will not be dirty, have patches or give unpleasant smell. Don’t forget to check whether the puppy has fleas or mites or not.
- A good puppy will be very active, curious and aware of everything that is happening. You should not adopt an introvert puppy that is shy and recoil from human interaction.
- A good puppy has received vaccinations and deworms. Ask the breeder whether their puppies have been vaccinations and dewormed. You should only adopt a puppy that has been vaccinated and dewormed.
To make your search a lot easier, visit only reputable breeders in your area. If there isn’t any in your area, just be sure that the breeders you visit have a good reputation and experience. Many breeders are in the business because of money. They don’t care about their puppies’ well-being. Avoid these kinds of breeders as their puppies are more likely to have health and/or behavior issues.
What about the price? The price of Teacup Pomeranian varies very differently. There are some puppies sold at more than $10,000. There are some that were sold as low as $300. That being said, the average price range is between $2,500 and $5,000. The price is quite expensive. This is because Teacup Pomeranian is uncommon.
Those are how you can find a good puppy. So when you search for micro Teacup Pomeranian for sale in PA, keep those things in mind. That way you will more likely to get your ideal Teacup Pomeranian.